Sunday, June 19, 2011

Reminders and Updates

Hello all!  I have about seven weeks left before I head back to the States and I am making a real effort to post as often as possible.  There's a lot I hope to be able to write about and share before I get back to DC and I hope you'll tune in often!  A couple of updates and reminders:

  • You'll notice at the bottom of each post is a line of icons which allow you to share that particular post with people you think might be interested in it.  You can easily pass on a link to that post via Gmail, Facebook, and Twitter.  I appreciate any and all publicity for the things I write here!
  • If you prefer to receive blog posts as emails, you can enter your email address in the box to the right which reads "Tired of checking to see if I've posted?"  After submitting your email address, you'll get each new post delivered straight to your inbox.
  • I love comments!  It takes me a long time to upload pictures to my blog (about 5 minutes or more for each picture), and I work really hard to find time to write.  I love it when people leave comments, even just so I know who's out there reading.
  • You don't have to have a Google Account to comment.  After entering your comment in the "Post a comment" box, you can comment as "Name/URL" from the drop-down box and type in any name you like.  Easy peasy!
  • Finally, the "Reactions" feedback tags at the bottom of each post really help me know what kinds of things people appreciate reading about.  It only takes one second to click one - try it out! 
I am thankful and humbled that you take time out to read the stuff I write here.  I hope to be able to provide lots more stuff before I change my current city on Facebook to "Washington, DC".  Love from Kigali.

No comments:

Post a Comment