Sunday, September 12, 2010

Photo of the Week

I'm in the mood for starting weekly blog features that may or may not actually get done on a weekly basis.  In any case, here's a picture from our old house in Burera (the field).  Last week, we moved to a brand new, shiny, fancy house which is definitely nicer, but does not have the view of the old one.  Enjoy!

A Hint of Red


.
PS - Thanks to Alex for buying me my fantastic Canon camera as a congrats gift for getting this job.  I can take such fancy pictures now!

2 comments:

  1. Only because you were taught how to take fancy pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks also to my wonderful mother for teaching me the elements of design - color, line, balance, texture, scale, value, and shape. (Did I miss any, ma?)

    Also thanks to my wonderful mother for never letting me get away with anything, including not giving credit where it's due!

    ReplyDelete