Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A note on comments.

When I was home at Christmas, I was amazed to hear about all the people who read this blog.  Thanks!  I'm usually convinced that about three people are reading because they're the only ones who leave comments.  Previously, I'd unknowingly set things up so that you could only leave a comment if you signed into a Google account first.  As many people don't have Google accounts, and as 'signing in' before you can leave a comment is pretty annoying, in my opinion, I've changed the settings.  Now, you should be able to leave a comment anonymously if you choose, or just type in what you want your name to be displayed as.  No signing in necessary!  Getting people's feedback and reactions to the blogs I write are two of the biggest motivators to keep writing, and I'd love to get more of it.  So please feel free to leave a note, anonymous or otherwise!

1 comment:

  1. agree! i wish more people commented on my blog. so i will be sure to comment more here when i read so you know that if only three are reading, i'm one of them

    ReplyDelete