Wednesday, January 26, 2011

This aint no safari - now easier to read than ever.

Several people have complained that they really enjoy reading my blog, but forget to check to see if I've posted anything new.  I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to read my ramblings, so I want to make it as simple and easy as possible for anyone with an inclination to keep up with my postings.

On the right side of this page, you'll notice a line which reads "Tired of checking to see if I've posted?  Get email updates instead!".  Enter your email address of choice into the box beneath, click 'Subscribe', and you're all set!  You'll get an email each time I put up a new post.  It's still unclear to me if you'll receive simply a message telling you I've posted, or the actual text of the post.  In any case, I hope this makes it easier for more people to read thisaintnosafari more often.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment